Monday, April 4, 2011

Jesus, Draw Me Ever Nearer

Somehow... Moms always know how to find the right words to comfort, instruct, encourage, and support... even when in the lyrics of strangers. 
Thanks Mommy!


Jesus, draw me ever nearer

Jesus draw me ever nearer
As I labour through the storm.
You have called me to this passage,
and I'll follow, though I'm worn.

May this journey bring a blessing,
May I rise on wings of faith;
And at the end of my heart's testing,
With Your likeness let me wake.

Jesus guide me through the tempest;
Keep my spirit staid and sure.
When the midnight meets the morning,
Let me love You even more.

Let the treasures of the trial 
Form within me as I go - 
And at the end of this long passage,
Let me leave them at Your throne.

Keith and Kristyn Getty

The video is slightly corny...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy - thanks for your advice on my post. I was going to add that I AM taking prometrium 200mg 2x/day right now. Since I am, do you still think I should bug them to do my P4 levels tomorrow? I just get nervous about lower BBT tempts + low P4 and short LPs in the past.

    ReplyDelete