Saturday, June 25, 2011

Singing my Hallelujah Song



These past two months have been a whirlwind for me and my husband! We received the most precious gift imaginable on May 22, 2011, 2 days before our 3rd anniversary:





To say we were (and that Jared still is) shocked is an understatement! :)


There are soooo many more details that I can not wait to share with you in the near future. However, as ecstatic as I am to be able to share this news of God's loving faithfulness to us, it breaks my heart into a million pieces as I think of all the other couples out there still praying for their "Hallelujah Babies." This blog has introduced to me to so many people whom I never would have met otherwise. Women who often understood my pain and heartache better then those around me - they have been/are in my shoes.


I realize reading this news will bring great rejoicing to some, and extreme heartache to others. Because of this I will not be sharing any more of the details of our miracle just yet - I want to give some of you out there time to process for yourself however you need to. I urge those of you who are hurting with unmet dreams and desires to seek comfort in the arms of your Heavenly Father. He will take care of you in ways no one else on this earth ever could.



God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine. Eph 3:20 

3 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!! SOOOO happy to finally be able to write CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete