Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13: Sister Snapshots



Today is the second installment of Sister Snapshots. I am glad I decided to do these posts. They have helped me realize that I really need to do better about getting pictures of the girls together. Although, as you will see one of the only time Big Sister is still enough to be photographed with Little Sister, is during "Muk drinking times." (muk=milk).

For the sake of my pride, please note that my children do not only wear pajamas, or the same pair of pajamas for days on end. We have several of the same pair (yay for Carter's clearance racks!). Also, I have been doing lots of mini laundry loads... at the end of the day its just easier to reach into the dryer and pull out the clothes/pjs that were worn and washed in the last 24 hours.:)










Hope everyone is having a happy and restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment